- We believe the Bible is God's word given by divine inspiration, the record of God's revelation of himself to humanity.
- We believe in the one living and true God, perfect in wisdom, sovereignty, holiness, justice, mercy and love. He exists eternally in three coequal persons: father, Son, Holy Spirit, who act together in creation, providence and redemption.
- We believe God created heaven and earth and created man in his image.
- We believe that sin leads to death and that salvation is found only through personal acceptance and faith in Christ.
- We believe the church is the body of which Christ is the head and all who believe in him are members of his body.
- We believe that all Christians are called to reach the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the family is the basic unit of society and seek to preserve its integrity and stability.
- We believe that all life is God-given and should be protected.
- We believe that Jesus Christ has risen from the dead and will return in the future for a final judgment.